CanecaDeCafe

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

[JBoss] Remote EJB3 not bound

In last week, I got the follow problem:

First, I deployed my EJB3 collection using annotations, on JBoss 4.0.5, packed with a EAR structure.
Then, when I run a test case over a remote EJB, my application give the message:
NamingNotFoundException: ##ejbName## not bound.

But, tracing jboss deployment, my EJBs was there!! Then, googling about the problem... nothing.

Thne, talking with a friend, he said about a problem with Weblogic, where we need to describe a file about each ejb published.

I follow the suggestion, and the solution is describe your own 'jboss.xml', with description to your EJB's.

As follow:




org.test.MyEjbName

org.test.MyEjbName/remote



org.test.MyEjbName/local





Maybe, this is not the best solution, but is valid and functional.

[]'s,

andrepgs

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, 05 December, 2007, Blogger A.P. said...

jboss.xml

<jboss>
<enterprise-beans>
<session>
<ejb-name>org.test.MyEjbName</ejb-name>
<jndi-name>
org.test.MyEjbName/remote
</jndi-name>

<local-jndi-name>
org.test.MyEjbName/local
</local-jndi-name>
</session>
</enterprise-beans>
</jboss>

 

Post a Comment

<< Home